Sunday 29 March 2015

What the heck is "Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name) up to now ???


It appears from this recent photo that "Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name) is attempting to reinvent herself.   " ~ By their fruit you will know them."




A letter to Ella Draper and Abraham Christie from BronnyNZ (10 minutes ago) 2:30 UK time - March 30, 2015

Hi Ella and Abe,

I just saw this on Christine Ann Sands' Facebook timeline.

I'm just wondering who it would be who has asked her to read out your statement?  

It sounds a bit odd.  I thought i'd better let you know...  particularly since I know you've already made videos of yourself giving your statements.  

This seems strange and incongruous.

Love to your families,

Bron



  • Jeff Nordahl Wow they really want to stop you. I stand with you Christine!
    10 hrs · Like · 3
  • Christine Ann Sands The funnist thing about all of this is that they ended up asking me to read the mother's statement lol go figure ha ha i did .... the parts i wanted to ... and injected my own thoughts and feelings inbetween it all with about 20 cams in my face hee hee
    6 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jeff Nordahl Can't wait to see it!
    6 hrs · Like · 1


Source:  https://www.facebook.com/WikiPoet


Update:  Tuesday 31 March, 2015

Ella expressly said: 


 "I have never asked Christine Ann Sands to read any statements for me or represent me or my children in any way, shape or form. I have never even met or spoken to the woman."


3 comments:

  1. There's evidence that C.A.S is a Law Enforcement troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno if it's just me, but I am now questioning Neelu Berry, who does come across as very genuine and dedicated, however more often than not she goes straight for the Satanic baby eating line rather than the the stuff that the public can actually digest, ( of course I am only speaking from the perspective of what I have viewed!) there are plenty of irregularities in the way that this case has been handled, that she could be voicing when given the opportunity?
    I would value your opinion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ