Monday 30 March 2015

CAS Demands Apology !! No... Backtracking... Sabine says, "Go ahead."


What an attention-seeker !! 

She definitely behaves like someone with Borderline Personality Disorder  :-/


HAMPSTEAD CHRIST CHURCH UPDATE
Since the kids' mom believed all the lying federal agent videos about me, she stabbed me in the back for helping. I'll leave my http://HampsteadChristChurch.com web site up that I made for them, but I'm not helping them anymore until they apologize.

** SIGN & SHARE PETITION ** 1st petition w/ 16k signatures destroyed by Change.orgon a technicality. 100k needed now! Demanding Emergency Protective Order Join the...
  • JC and 2 others like this.

  • JN. Stay strong! I support you! They're harassing you because you're so good at exposing evil.
    49 mins · Like · 1
  • Christine Ann Sands The Hampstead whistleblower Sabine McNeill says she wants me to continue despite the slander.
    47 mins · Like · 1
  • JN Good news!
    46 mins · Like · 1
  • Christine Ann Sands Well, I was informed that I was probably the first person to bind the demons there in public at the top of my lungs lol
  • JN That was so AWESOME!
    44 mins · Like · 1

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/WikiPoet


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ