Saturday 21 March 2015

TEXAS: Courts awarded registered sex offender care of 4-year-old Child !!


Petitioning City of Austin, Texas and 22 others

CHILD IN DANGER ~ REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER W/custody of minor child ~ Demand Kendall HOME NOW  


Petition:  https://www.change.org/p/paul-harpole-child-in-danger-registered-sex-offender-w-custody-of-minor-child-demand-kendall-home-now

MY 4 YEAR OLD IS WITH SEX OFFENDER!! I am a 33 year old former school teacher and mother of two, living in Amarillo, Texas, and I am asking for support to bring my beautiful 4 year old daughter Kendall home to her mother and brother. Kendall lives with her abuser in Potter County, Texas. He is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER with TWO prior counts of sexual assault against children and several recent outcries made by minor children. 



How did Kevin Bendinskas get Primary Care of Kendall?

Posted on March 8, 2015 by Jeanine A Thriver

Website: http://savekendall.com/


Needs Publicity

Andrea Lebow
Amarillo, TX
18 Feb 2015 — We NEED your help more than ever now. Kendall is falling apart as well as the rest of her family. She BEGS to come home. She is ripped from my arms weekly & placed back in harms way I can't share details for legal reasons but the situation is serious & I'm asking for more support than ever! Please sign. Please SHARE. Please make phone calls to any & everyone who might be able to help us get her to safety. I won't give up...please help me save her precious life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ