Saturday 28 March 2015

"Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name) attempts to bring BronnyNZ down !!



Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... !!!!

She has no idea of Who I Am... does she folks?



Source
From "Chrisine Ann Sands" aka:

info@millionmaskmarch.com

Attachments12:31 PM (3 hours ago)
to [27 names deleted]


Baby Eater Fighter Club,

Some dumb woman with a big mouth name Bronny jumped on The Great Gullible Bandwagon. Poor woman is desperate for attention: note the attached pic of her begging for money so she can continue writing. Anyway, I've offered her a $1,000,000 cash reward if she can prove I'm a federal agent, but she doesn't have any proof.  Pathetic.

No way in hell will I allow a jealous, ignorant woman (or a heard of men for that matter) dissuade me.

Peace and love and see you tomorrow,
Sheriff Sands

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Hampstead
From: <info@millionmaskmarch.com> aka Christine Ann Sands
Date: Sat, March 28, 2015 4:06 pm
To: Ella Draper

Ella,

I got your email address from this 'Before It's News' article.

As you may be aware, I built the site HampsteadChristChurch.com.  I run the global map for Anonymous.  MillionMaskMarch.com is mine.  My bio is here:  PolymathPoet.com/about.  As you can tell by the sites I've built, they speak truth.  I'd like to caution you against aiding the igorant in spreading false rumors about me.  In the end, it will make you look like you can't get your facts correct. You'll be proved wrong about me, and that won't help your credibility.  Focus not on me but on your cause.  

Kindly speaking, I don't need your approval to speak loudly against Satanic ritual abuse. On the contrary, those who take passive roles against baby eaters are viewed as weak enablers.  I will take my direction from the Holy Spirit and from Sabine. I trust her legal experience over and above anybody else's in this matter.

Above all, I believe your children.  

Press on,
Sheriff Sands
4 Attachments

Reply to the above email from BronnyNZ 
Dated Sunday March 29, 4am UK time.


Hello everyone,

First of all: Do not open any of the attachments sent in the previous email. They will have cookies and other malware attached to them that will track your every key stroke if you do. God knows being followed by the GCSB and the NSA is quite enough without inviting the FED and foul players from Washington District of Columbia (DC) and Langley Virginia to come and play in your system.



Secondly: I'm so glad to make your acquaintance. Thank you "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) for introducing me to this network of people - perhaps with various of your cronies who could also be FBI informants sitting in bcc. We wouldn't know, would we? I advise that no-one respond to this email.

I see you omitted (purposefully no doubt - divide and conquer tactics) McKenzie Friend, Sabine K. McNeill from this email. I have now added Sabine. I see [name] here also who you insulted earlier today, along with other miscellaneous personal friends and online Followers of mine. How excellent !! We are all gathered here. I do not work in isolation - unlike yourself "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position).

I must thank Sabine K. McNeill for passing my email address on to FBI informant "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position). Sabine's action to disclose my personal information without my permission, will now VERY QUICKLY show us all EXACTLY Who "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) really is. Well done Sabine. Thank you for following your 'inner guidance'. There are NO coincidences. Ever !!

Please don't mistake my above comments as forgiveness of your stupidity Sabine, which is an action or "accident" that most unfortunately, only adds to your own defamation. You have proved to me that you can not be 100% trusted with my personal information nor my personal safety. That's a pity.


To new friends and potential affiliates: I take the opportunity to introduce myself by the Work I do - to introduce you to my "Co-creating Our New Earth" blog which I originally started as an "all purpose" repository of various investigations since May 2012 when I was still very 'green'. Those formative days are long-since past. I am no longer 'green', and I Am very much Wide Awake.

I began writing on the #WhistleblowerKids topic on the "Co-creating" blog on Wednesday, 11 February 2015, and have not ceased in this crusade of Co-creating Awareness in the UK and beyond, since that date. I have put in a good number of 12-hour days, a few 16-hour days and one 19-hour day. I work in Co-creating Awareness 7 days a week. The need to disseminate this information into all the world is pressing indeed.

I also introduce you to the #WhistleblowerNews which I first published on 15-3-15 thanks to funding provided by Sabine K. McNeill. Archives are available on #WhistleblowerNews back to 15-3-15 for people whose knowledge on the subject of #WhistleblowerKids may be a little patchy.


Following are links to both my blog and to #WhistleblowerNews.

I invite you to SUBSCRIBE !! And Share !!

Please invite your networks to do the same. Thank you.

Link: ELLA and ABRAHAM Message: Sat 2pm UK time. Re: "Christine Ann Sands" 
on: http://co-creatingournewearth.blogspot.co.nz/

Link: #WhistleblowerNews – DAILY



Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

I appreciate everybody's ongoing support.

Love to you all. Stand in the LIGHT !!



Be open to everyone and everything. TRUST NOTHING !!

TEST EVERYTHING.


- - - Do not become sacrificial lambs lead to the slaughter... which reminds me...

If you take the S - snake out of "slaughter" what do you get ??

That wily old snake loves to laugh in our faces. Don't be taken for a sucker.

Link: "THE MAGIC OF WORDS" - by Bronny NZ


I stand before the Company here in FULL INTEGRITY.

Yes, I Am referring to the entire Angelic Host, those energies and entities seen and not seen, along with manifest humanity and all manifest sentient life forms. Welcome.

Thank you all

~ Bronny NZ


Ah yes.... before I forget... These Comments were left on my blog by "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) a few hours ago. I know it's her since she left some trademark identity clues in these comments. Observant people will also easily see her trademarks:



1-3 of 3 Inline image 1
Bullshit. There's no proof. If anything, the writer of this blog is probably an infiltrator. Show the proof. Until then, you look either ignorant or evil. on ELLA and ABRAHAM Message: Sat 2pm UK time. Re: "Christine Ann Sands"
in response to Thanks for this. Spot on. Jacqui, by Anonymous.
Anonymous
at 14:05
Bullshit. lol Show us the proof? All you did was make her great. You have to show proof if you want to be taken seriously. on ELLA and ABRAHAM Message: Sat 2pm UK time. Re: "Christine Ann Sands"
in response to Thanks for this. Spot on. Jacqui, by Anonymous.
at 14:03



Do you see already Sabine, how "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) is attempting to paint me as an "infiltrator"? This is exactly the old ploy that "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) has used in the past (2013) when she broke down relationships within the Anonymous movement.

Do you see already Sabine, how "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) has REMOVED your branding of this offensive under the name you gave it:  #WhistleblowerKids

"Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) has already inserted her OWN branding of this offensive, being:  Baby Eater Fighter Club

Do you see how ridiculous this branding inserted by "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) already makes us look? We are diminished by this branding. We become laughable and ineffectual.


The tried and true tactics are being trotted out here once again by "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) for the destruction of our cause against the Agents of Darkness here on planet Earth - those corporeal [already dead entities] being the Satanist paedophiles of the not-so United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Eire.

Same shit. Different bucket Sabine. Open your eyes and SEE !!!

Anonymous Presents - Christine Ann Sands [2013]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxu0Nw4lqsY


Anonymous Presents - Christine Ann Sands (Update) 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4lLJVJSKWc


Take note at 2:15, 4:02 and 4:16 on the above video.
She's not the "Southern Belle" her accent would have you beLIEve she is.
She's from New York - listen to her accent when she yells, "Occupy the mind" (4:40) 
aka. Zionist agenda. Refer to the links:

Goy Guide to World History Part I - E Michael Jones
Goy Guide to World History Part II - E Michael Jones

Quote - and take STRONGLY NOTE:
"She has a knack for exposing people wherever she goes" (5:15)


Is she worth it Sabine?
- You're quite a prize for her to plunder.

That's the only thing you need to think about right now.

Forget all other distraction.
Meditate only on this one question.

"Is she worth the risk?"

+ + +

Don't fall for her tricks. We have a USURPER in the midst.
You will see...

"By their fruit you will know them."

It won't take long.

"Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) is well on the way to FULLY revealing herself. She can't stop it now. The cogs are already in motion for full disclosure of Who She BE to occur. She will be found in bed with Ricky Dearman or some other similar stupidity... The wheels are already in motion. The "player" is about to get played.

She is a fool. She doesn't know how to play this game. The spirit world of the Black Satanist Magicians of Talmudic Saturnian Babylon is not her forte. Russian, German and Spanish might be... but these are NOT the fundamental tools one needs to enter into this arena. I doubt very much that you are an FBI Agent "Sheriff Christine Ann Sands" (bogus name and position) as I have asserted up to this point . You have neither the wit nor the intelligence. You play a child's game.

You draw FAR TOO MUCH attention to yourself.

I'm sure an actual Agent wouldn't have exposed themselves in such transparency right at the outset of the "take down" of efforts by #WhistleblowerKids activists and supporters. We are not so gullible !!

WE SEE YOU.

Your campaign to divide, conquer, confuse and to INFORM on #WhistleblowerKids' TRUE supporters, will NOT survive.

You do not stand in LIGHT.


You didn't even include Sabine in your letter.

That's how 'transparent' you are with Sabine.

That is the 'transparency' you show us now. You are NOT !!

Oh that's right... it was "just a mistake". How convenient.

You thought no-one would notice.

Folly upon folly.



Even though you yell the name of "Jesus" outside the Christ Church CE in Hampstead on Sunday March 22, 2015, your words are but a clanging bell.

We hear your words in our hearts like a dull cymbal with no resonance. No other "proof" of you is required. 
The sound of our heart's bell is more than enough.

You show yourself already for Who You BE...

Currently: You are your own worst enemy.


We SEE you...

>> de-SEE-ver

>> de- SEVER*



You will NOT take the best of us !!

I do NOT give you my Crown !!



We are Anonymous,
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.


In gratitude to all my friends, supporters and followers gathered here - both seen and not seen in manifest realm... I thank you.

Kindest regards,
Bronny NZ


* de- in Latin means either "of the" or "to take away from"

eg: Evelyn de Rothschild, describe (of the script) cf. demerit points, deflower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ