Sunday 13 May 2012

NIKOLA TESLA


Nikola Tesla
Nikola Tesla (Serbian: 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943)  inventor, mechanical engineer and electrical engineer.  He was a major contributor to the birth of commercial electricity.









Nikola Tesla (SerbianНикола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was an inventormechanical engineer, and electrical engineer


He was an important contributor to the birth of commercial electricity, and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor. This work helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.

Born an ethnic Serb in the village of Smiljan (now part of Gospić), in the Croatian Military Frontier of the Austrian Empire (modern-day Croatia), Tesla was a subject of the Austrian Empire by birth and later became an American citizen.  Because of his 1894 demonstration of wireless communication through radioand as the eventual victor in the "War of Currents", he was widely respected as one of the greatest electrical engineers who worked in America.  He pioneered modern electrical engineering and many of his discoveries were of groundbreaking importance. In the United States during this time, Tesla's fame rivaled that of any other inventor or scientist in history or popular culture.  Tesla demonstrated wireless energy transfer to power electronic devices as early as 1893, and aspired to intercontinental wireless transmission of industrial power in his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project.

Because of his eccentric personality and his seemingly unbelievable and sometimes bizarre claims about possible scientific and technological developments, Tesla was ultimately ostracized and regarded as a mad scientist by many late in his life. Tesla died with little money at the age of 86 in a hotel suite in New York City.

The SI unit measuring magnetic field B (also referred to as the magnetic flux density and magnetic induction), the tesla, was named in his honor (at the CGPM, Paris, 1960).




QUOTES: NIKOLA TESLA

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”

“My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get a new idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination, and make improvements and operate the device in my mind. When I have gone so far as to embody everything in my invention, every possible improvement I can think of, and when I see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form the final product of my brain.”

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power..."

“Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way.”

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”



Nikola Tesla (1856 - 1943) - Master of Resonance

"….Tesla had attached a small vibrator to an iron column in his New York City laboratory and started it vibrating. At certain frequencies specific pieces of equipment in the room would jiggle. Change the frequency and the jiggle would move to another part of the room. Unfortunately, he hadn't accounted for the fact that the column ran downward into the foundation beneath the building. His vibrations were being transmitted all over Manhattan.
For Tesla, the first hint of trouble came when the walls and floor began to heave ... He stopped the experiment just as the police crashed through the door. It seems he'd started a small earthquake in his neighbourhood smashing windows, swayed buildings, and sending panicked neighbours rushing into the streets. The police had frequently responded to complaints about Tesla's unusual activities.
Although Tesla was not the first to discover resonance he was obsessed with it and created some of the most incredible demonstrations of it ever seen. He studied both mechanical and electrical versions. In the process he created an artificial earthquake, numerous artificial lightning storms, knocked an entire power plant off line in Colorado, and nearly caused the steel frame of a sky scraper under construction in Manhattan to collapse. Tesla realized that the principles of resonance could be used to transmit and receive radio messages well before Marconi. …."
For the full article and many more on resonance go to 



When an opera singer with a very loud voice hits the right frequency she can cause a champagne glass to resonate and break. This fact always inspired and intrigued me and I find it very useful knowledge in terms of our health and well-being.

My first experience of this was 30 years ago when I was unwell and could find no mainstream answers. I found myself lying on the bed “going into the pain”. As I gradually learned to be non-resistant to the pain it would ease and become fluid like. Then as though the pain was the “capstone to the memory” suppressed unresolved thoughts and feelings would arise. Again I was non-resistant and found that not only would the physical symptoms disappear But I would have a new perspective on life!

Of course stuff like this happening sends you down a whole new road of discovery and learning and would find myself saying to people “Just find the note “ or “Look for the hidden wisdom” and the same thing would happen for them.

I came to understand that everything is frequency, in other words vibration.
When we find the equal and opposite “note” to the resistance that we created: we “Uncreate” (for want of a better word). In other words it cancels out; or as the singer we shatter the glass.

I am so grateful for the work of Tesla as his studies and experimentation with resonance can assist us to make the changes so needed in our world.

- Mary


Bron:  Fascinating that Tesla could spark off the process causing earthquakes.  That's weird.  I love flowing with the Energy in my body sometimes...  You stand really limp but straight, knees slightly bent, facing forward.  After a little while, it's like a wave flowing through you creating movement that begins.  You're not creating the movement.  The wave flow of Energy creates the oscillating movement in your body...  that's why you need to be relaxed, to let it flow.  So it flows as a vertical undulating wave through you then that movement subsides and then your hips start to circle or undulate. Again, you're not 'making' that movement happen; you're just allowing Energy-flow through you. Then your shoulders might start a particular repetitive movement. And you always feel just great afterwards, especially if you do it/ allow it when you're standing outside in the sunshine  :D  or on the grass in your bare feet  :D

The first step is to become aware  that this Energy exists all around us and within us, not just as the passive flow we often experience but as rocking rolling vibrating waves through our bodies and Beings. Then we would become "Conscious Living Transformers" for that Energy...

...  and we would Collect  Gather  and Direct Out  this Universal flow of Energy simultaneously with our Conscious Minds as our body is in motion moving rocking rotating involuntarily as these waves roll through us ~ Physically.  Like some weird cosmic Energy dance.  

Just theoretical. I know Tesla did his Energy Work in the purely Physics sense, but you talking about the effect he had on his environment on such a large and tangible scale makes me wonder about the parallel in the Metaphysic world.  I'm fascinated by the Metaphysic applications and outcomes Mary  : )   My mind is boggling !!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ