Saturday 14 March 2020

Austin Steinbart IS Q! - EXCELLENT analysis by Aaron Houghton



March 12, 2020


Update March 15, 2020

Austin Steinbart just removed the content from his YouTube channel. I really don't blame him. The Anons were being relentless and ruthless, and from what I could see, there were even death threats. This is not OK Anons... and of course there would have been a good number of trolls who were attacking Austin as well. I hope we get to see him again. He is super-intelligent, funny and informative. He was definitely sharing information that could only be accessed if he was DIA. He said in one of his videos that the "big man upstairs" would soon confirm who he is. I suspect that would be POTUS45. Perhaps it will happen as POTUS announces the team to go forward for the Space Force? I wonder if Austin will turn up in that announcement? Watch this space...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ