Wednesday 10 April 2013

Heal Your Cancer - Melanoma, Carcinoma, deep tissue.... December 2012 updates


Disclaimer:  This is NOT Medical Advice.  This post is Information only.


Amazon Black Salve - Day 20 - WARNING! Little one comes off - Big one Wa


Published on Dec 4, 2012
This is the update for Day 20 of my Black Salve experience. The 'Little' one in the middle came off. I think the monster on the jaw corner will be next. Meanwhile the 'Big' one low on my neck wants to come out. I think they will be free to come out now that I learned something new today. I need to keep them moist. Once the scab has formed, keep them moist and maybe covered. Mine have been 'stuck' because of being dry. When I look back at the pictures, I can see it now. Anyway, this is what I will do from now on.


Amazon Black Salve - Day 21 - VICTORY! - WARNING! - Graphic Close Ups IT


Published on Dec 5, 2012
THIS IS THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR - Day 21 -- VICTORY! The first tumor FALLS OUT this morning! WOW! I can't believe how clean the hole is. Nature's Scalpel baby. A real Miracle. See for yourself. Warning -- gross close ups! I love it...


BLACK SALVE - The Second Tumor Out! with a little help - WARNING GRAPH


Published on Dec 11, 2012
THE SECOND TUMOR IS OUT - Day 27 -- VICTORY NUMBER TWO! No Victory dance this time though, because I helped it and left a root in there. So I have to 're-apply the Black Salve in that wound, soon. I couldn't bring myself to do it today. But I have moved the attack up to the Big Primary 'Corner' Tumor. This one has had one application, with minimal invasion. This time we're focused on it. All By Itself. The first wound from a week ago is AMAZINGLY HEALTHY. Be Warned, the end of the video is a new level of Grossness!


Amazon Black Salve - Round 3 OUCH! - One Month In - WARNING! Graphic I


Published on Dec 15, 2012
It's December 15, 2012 and I'm ONE MONTH in the Black Salve. It's Round Three: ATTACK ONE OF THE BIG ORIGINAL TUMORS (2 small Tumors Out already) Check out the progress on the healing. Also a couple new items I've added to my Treatment. Alkaline bath and H2O2 bath. pH and Oxidation! DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Haven't been able to go to work for four days... Doc wants me to stop working. My body wants me to stop working...


Amazon Black Salve - THIRD ONE OUT! - DAY 34 - December 19, 2012 - WAR


Published on Dec 19, 2012
It's December 19, 2012 and I'm 34 Days into the Black Salve Applications. The THIRD ONE FELL OUT last night. We were getting ready to clean around the edges, so we removed the dressing. The old dead Tumor just fell out and dangled there. We cleaned it up and off it fell. However, there's a lot of 'black' stuff left in the 'cavitation'. It's not the Black Salve. I think it might be the Cancer we're looking at... and
check out the progress on the FIRST ONE healing. And I'm going after the ROOT in the middle one. It's been a 'busy' couple days...


Amazon Black Salve - Phase 2 - YELLOW SALVE - December 31, 2012 WAR


Published on Dec 31, 2012
Amazon Black Salve -- Phase 2: YELLOW SALVE. What? I didn't even know about this until a week ago, when two different people told me about the yellow salve and one of them sent me some. I got it today. I don't even know what's in this yet, but I put it on right away and I must say, there is a 'slight' stinging sensation. Very minor, but this is good, because NONE of the other 'healing' salves have done this. This comes from a 76 year old woman who cured herself of cancer 13 years ago using Black Salve to 'bore the hole' then Yellow Salve to draw out the cancer. When she heard I was putting the Black Salve in the open wound, she said "wow. That must really hurt." Asked about the yellow salve she said "Soothing and moisturizing". So I put it on today, Dec 31, 2012. We'll watch together to see how it goes. The Lord knows I need something to 'draw out' the cancer, that I can tolerate.

Be sure to 'Thumbs Up', Share and Subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ