Monday 16 December 2019

THANK YOU MEN !!! Merry Christmas from me and Australian MP Pauline Hanson.



December 4, 2019

Every day, I thank my man for going out into the wolves to earn the primary income for me and our household. Out of my gratitude, he gets good food, cuddles, and a restful non-argumentative atmosphere when he gets home. He's out there in the world for 10.5 hours and he deserves peace and quiet when he returns. I hope you thank your men and fathers also in similar ways. I think all too often our men are the forgotten under-class thanks to strident western man-hating feminism, ever since the 1970s. Thank you Pauline Hansen! You express my thoughts exactly!

A very Merry Christmas to all men around the world who are responsible, loving and honourable people. Thank you all for making the world a better place! Lots of love from blogger and feminist! (equal rights for all) - BronnyNZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ