Tuesday 15 May 2012

Brother Nathanael on: MARTIAL LAW IN THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION

I came across this video 'by accident' today.  It's a November 17 2011 vid, so it's pretty current.  What on earth is happening over there ??



Prepare For Martial Law

Uploaded by  on Nov 17, 2011


I must say, I like Brother Nathanael's style of tongue-in-cheek invective.

Brother Nathael grew up in Judaism...  so I guess he knows stuff from first-hand  experience.

Why I Left Judaism


Uploaded by  on Aug 31, 2010

Hahahahaha !!!!  I love Brother Nathael's final sentence !!  
He's a very funny guy !!  :D  

On a more serious note...

Who Owns The Media?


Uploaded by  on Aug 9, 2010


Who Owns The Federal Reserve? Pt 1


Uploaded by  on Aug 21, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ