Sunday 13 May 2012

Synchronicity: Opening to physical healing


Ha !!  I just looked at the time, and it's 11:11   
Now, THAT's Synchronicity !!  :D
.
             
.
The Universe has given me time away from work for the last 3 weeks...  therefore, i've been able to do a lot more online which i'm really delighted about, as so much is happening atm. with the release of David Wilcock's interview with "Drake" on 29 March 2012.  I am time rich...  and incredibly, quite well-off also as the Inland Revenue Dpt. (tax) has had a tax refund for me that's been sitting in their account since 2010.  It's the equivalent of a couple of weeks' net pay.
.
I find this timing quite extraordinary...  but the tale is only just warming up...
.
I was phoned up and offered a few hours work today at lunch time (I work as a Casual).  Of course I said 'yes' as i've only had around 3 shifts in these last 2 weeks.  I noticed that all the people I work with were particularly calm this evening and I spent a lot more time with them than 'normal'.  They seemed to be really happy in my company and chatted away with me. I felt really conscious that i've been listening to and singing along with (for this last week)  the "Om Mane Padme Hum" video I posted a couple of days ago...  so was quite happy to think of my very relaxed associations with the people in our service (mental health) as a by-product perhaps of chanting this Mantra of Compassion.  
.
At the end of my shift, I took the key next door, as normal, to the Respite house next door.  A colleague, an older woman of around 60 came to the door and invited me in.  As it was already 9pm, I declined and told her I was keen to get home.  I learned that there were no guests in respite tonight which is quite unusual.  We were in the house alone.  My friend and I chatted for a bit and she quickly mentioned that she'd been diagnosed with breast cancer just last week.  She seemed to be 'coping' really well...  but I hugged her and told her how dreadful this was.  I asked what her doctor had recommended, and she said they're going to operate to remove the lump (pea-sized) at the back of her left breast early next week.
.
I then felt really strongly to tell her about the instantaneous healing of my spiral fracture in 1977.  I briefly talked her through the story and the principles of the healing.  I asked her if she felt like she was in 'the right' space right now to receive her healing.  She looked thoroughly surprised (I don't usually show this side of myself while at work), she smiled a smile of wonder and said, "Yes".  
.
I used all of the tools in my toolbox...  opening with the song, "Be still and know that I Am God...  I Am the Lord Who healeth thee..."  followed by an 'aura cleansing', then 'energy revitalising', then we sat and visualised...  so quiet and calm in meditation with a little guidance from myself.  She sat so calm and still for so, so long....  I figured that this very zoomy little woman who has 6 ideas in her head at once and listens to nothing  :-/  ... just chit-chats the whole time  (drives me mad !! )  was probably just enjoying the solace of going inside to the Inner Peace of her Being.  I had no idea of the time but started whispering and we 'came back to the room'.  I found that it had been for around 1/2 an hour.  
.
I asked her to tell me what she'd experienced....  I got a very steely silver-blue coolness at the back of my left breast (near the rib cage).  I'd whispered to her at around the 1/2 way point of the meditation that 'I can feel something happening'.  Her impressions were of being deeply relaxed and deeply peaceful.  She said that all the weight that had been on her shoulders was gone.  She did a few shoulder rotations and repeated, "Gone".  She said she didn't 'receive' any pictures or feelings...  so I told her mine  : )   We talked about a herbal tincture that I read about as being very effective, and have put her onto a herbalist, and I will be visiting her at her home on Sunday with my 1960's wooden church offering 'plate' full of crystals, to do some more aura work with her.  The session was finished off at the front door of the house chanting a round of the "Om Mane Padme Hum" mantra and talking about quantum physics...  how 'thought goes before matter' and that our thoughts direct the material particles to be 'this' or 'that'.  In this case, we are directing our thoughts to 'see' healthy pink breast tissue...  and are affirming, "I am healthy, I am well."
.
On the front step she asked me...  What happened to S ??  and I explained how he'd gone home because he felt unwell (he's the guy I was filling in for).  J. said, "That's no good..."  to which I countered with a big grin...  "No. That's fantastic !!  The Universe wanted me here tonight spending time with you for your healing.  Everything is perfectly as it 'should' be."
.
Wow...  How amazing  : )  
I continue to hold energy for this woman's healing...  "on earth as it is in heaven..."  ie: whatever you co-create on the etheric level through thought MUST come into being on the the 3-D earth plane...  Einstein: "thought goes before matter".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ