All information posted below is taken from this weebly site linked here, described as:
Planetary Transformation is Under Way! Anastasia Villages the whole world over. We are part of a world wide peace revolution, Co-Creating the New Earth, Living on Sacred Land in a Sacred Way. If you are looking for an Anastasia Eco -Village to live in, then we might be the one.
For the past ten years we have been designing our lifestyle for the future, and beginning to build it as a reality in The Savenca Valley snuggled in-between Val Sacra and Valchuisella. Since reading The Ringing Cedars Series of books we have found a structure for our dream of an Eco- Village.
Anastasia's Vision sourced from: http://kinsdomain.weebly.com/anastasias-vision.html
Many of you will have found us via searches on words like Kin's Domain and Space of Love, but for those who have not heard of these ideas, here's a short description of what we're on about!
Back in 1994, a man called Vladimir Megré was a Russian entrepreneur trading with a fleet of ships up and down one of the great rivers of Russia at all the small settlements on its banks. While on his summers trading trip he met a young woman called Anastasia *1 – a common name in Russia – who “Invited him back to her place” when they met again the next spring. When he got there he was flabbergasted to find that she had neither house nor possessions and even more enraged when she insisted that not only herself but also their child (for they had conceived a child on that second meeting) would be staying there in the Taiga, not going to the city where Vladimir wanted to set them up a flat to live in. The rest of the series of nine books that Vladimir wrote, at her request, is her detailed explanations of why she would make that decision, and encouragement for others to change their lives in ways which will allow them to live in the paradise that this planet was, and could again be, if only Humanity (Russian lit.: “Eternal Thought”) could awaken to its place as part of the earth.
The essence of what she describes is that Man is incomplete without Land. The history of what we are told to call civilization by our schools and authority figures has been the progressive separation of people from the land which had nurtured them and their forbears for millennia, replacing the nurture of nature with the control of culture – and our ancestors are no exception. When Rome conquered the British Isles, they banned our Gods, replaced our language with a dumbed down version of their own and stole the children to be educated as they wished until they could earn a Roman name, while their parents were taken as slaves. All things we have, in turn, done to others e.g.. Africa, Australia and America to name but three.
What happens is that the chain of knowledge that would be passed from generation to generation is dissipated and people become programmable by their masters, unaware of the legacy they have lost. The real key here though is the loss of connection to the Land.
The Land and Nature contain pure, undistorted information carried forward from our most distant ancestor – and we, especially when very young can receive and understand that information for ourselves with no instruction if we are allowed to explore and taste the natural world for ourselves. A newborn should be considered only to have let omniscience “slip their mind” temporarily and to need just gentle reminders of what they know, through well crafted stories, games and questions. Once a family puts down roots in in a place, generation upon generation can pour their love for their children and grandchildren into crafting that space to nurture them, eventually resulting in what undisturbed *2 tribal peoples still enjoy – A world which provides all their material needs with very little effort required on their part.
Vladimir and Anastasia then go on to describe a basic outline for a 1 to 2½ hectare family holding along permaculture/ forest gardening lines that will work almost anywhere – 50% woodland, 25% orchard with the remainder divided between house, veg plot and a lake. The whole surrounded with a “living fence” of closely planted trees and berry bushes; similar to a traditionally laid, stock-proof English hedgerow. They also describe a very specific legal status for the family plot, code-named a Kin's Domain in the English translation - [the 'code name' is translated to "patrimony" by Google from the Russian language]. The term "Kin's Domain" is important:
The land is held in perpetuity by a family with right of inheritance but not sale *3, for them to live on and develop a living from without taxation on the product of that land *4 or on the inheritance of that land *5.
This puts the landholder in a powerful position – a position to actually create their own livelihood and that of their descendants in the way that our forefathers once did, contributing to central projects from the abundance created voluntarily and selectively.
Amazingly, this became law in Russia just 5 years after Anastasia spoke the idea to Vladimir in a remote forest glade, a testament to the deep resonance that her ideas have with a great many people *6.
They also describe how this Kin's Domain can provide the family with something that cannot be achieved in any other way – perfect nutrition.
How? Plants are far more conscious than most people believe. They form relationships with certain people based on past experiences of them. When you plant a seed, the most powerful bond of all can be made – if the seed is given your DNA and chemical information (from your saliva) to work with as well as an emotional and spiritual contact it can tailor its chemistry to your precise needs *7. In the Kin's Domain, the effect is multiplied by the quantity and variety *8 and longevity of the species living around you, all working together to feed you and holding your Family in their loving aura – the Space of Love.
Obviously I have only just begun to scratch the surface of the suggestions or the benefits of this – if you want to know more, read the books... [this link is to Ringing Cedars North America website]
1. The name Anastasia means rebirth, resurrection or eternal life, as in the rebirth of the world each springtime, showing that there is no death really, that everything in nature is eternal, only giving the outward appearance of decay and death in winter, which on closer examination is just a sensible way to survive the harshness – fallen leaves insulate the ground, roots and seeds; without them the tree can keep its moisture in better, their essence and energy withdrawn back into the tree, and partly donated to the soil to provide the bacteria and fungi that the tree depends on with more substance to work with – energy and essence that erupts forth once more in fresh garments as the warmth and water return to the land and air.
2. Disturbance can run in a wave across a continent when Civilization lands on its shores – the situation in southern Africa from displaced peoples pushed out by the Dutch settlers got so bad that by the time explorers got any distance into the interior, gangs of starving people were preying on the only thing left they could find to eat – weaker starving people. It is quite possible that those within Civilization have never met, and therefore never recorded the original culture of the lands they conquer, seeing only displaced and desperate people struggling for survival with other displaced and desperate people – a situation they themselves caused. And of course this is all to Civilization's advantage, both tactically and politically, both abroad and at home...
3. This makes the property monetarily worthless, and therefore not usable as security on a loan or mortgage that could take that land from that family, or enslave its members to the will of the capitalist system via that loan. It also makes it priceless...
4. Although work done outside of the domain and product not materially derived from that domain would be taxed.
5. An automatic consequence of the the property's pricelessness.
6. Perhaps not so surprising when one realizes that Anastasia possesses an unparalleled ability to use not just the common meaning but also the many layers of deeper, historical meaning contained in the ancient language of Russian, which is closely related to Sanskrit, to convey images of a prosperous and fulfilling life to a great many people. Her ability to create in detail in her mind a future for Russia in which there would be a place for the child of her Vedruss culture and then bring that about is due to the Science of Images.
This Science of Images is the creation of a living image-substance that others can pick up and choose to live by through detailed analysis and creative inspiration on a level that most people never achieve. Though unusual, her ability is not unique, as a brief study of the life of her antithesis, Nicola Tesla, will show – though his images were created without the conscious understanding of their intrinsic power.
7. This effect can also be engendered by sitting with the plant and holding its leaf in your mouth for half an hour. The plant will then start to do its best for you, shifting its chemistry within 24 to 48 hours to match your needs, Though the effect is not as long-lasting or as deep as when this is done with the seed in the manner that Anastasia describes.
8. She recommends at least 300 varieties of perennial food bearing plants/bushes/trees.