Thursday 10 May 2012

BEAUTIFUL WORLD: MEDITATION 21 JANUARY 2012


I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. I see honesty, transparency, and correct thinking in all governments. I see an end to disproportionate military spending and an equitable reallocation of funding to humanitarian causes, education, infrastructure, job creation, health-care, and environmental preservation and clean-up. I see an end to corporate interests in government, and an end to the weaponization of space, and an end to unnecessary reliance on fossil fuels, and other non-renewable resources. I know that alternate sources of energy exist, are viable, and can be ultimately inexpensive, but that they have been repressed by misaligned interests. I also know about false-flags, and media manipulation, and Big Pharma's quest to keep everyone sick, and Big Agriculture's quest for world food dominance using unsafe and untested G.M.O.'s. I know about the growing financial divide between the 99% and the 1%, and I know about the N.W.O. and its schemes for population reduction. And yet, I stand in my light, without fear, and with a beautiful vision for the future because I know that I live in an abundant world with plenty of resources for everyone. Whether we are 7 billion, 10 billion, or 15 billion, I know that we have the technology, the resources, and the intelligence to find peaceful solutions to our challenges, to create a world without poverty, without starvation, without disease, without war, without suffering. I know this because I know the truth -- the truth that comes from within -- the same truth that is within all of us. And I am compelled by this truth to stand tall, to live in the moment, and to be all that I am, regardless of what is happening in my life or in the world around me. I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. And it is unfolding right now, one awakened heart at a time, on schedule, in alignment with the highest good, and perfect in every way. Happy 2012 everyone!

Music by Sigur Ros - "Hoppipolla"



Uploaded by  on Jan 3, 2012
On December 31, 2011, I woke in the middle of the night with the message in this video. When I posted this message two days later on a Facebook group, I was invited by Pearl Lee-Ora Landsman to use it as the basis for a worldwide visualization/meditation/prayer event that she had in mind -- thus, I went ahead and created this video to help spread the message and to promote this event... (continued)

Since that time, however, having experienced the overwhelmingly beautiful outpouring of love that this video has generated in just one week, I have come to realize that this vision -- the common vision that we share -- is all about love, unity, and the truth of the heart. Therefore, if you resonate with this video, and you feel an inner pull to unite with others in celebration of our similarities and in acceptance of our differences, please know that we respectfully invite you to come and join the many, many beautiful hearts and minds that have already begun to assemble at the sacred meeting place we have co-created in Facebook Groups called "The Beautiful New World" at:http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebeautifulnewworld/159825524125802/.

You will not be disappointed, we promise. Truly, there is something uniquely loving and inspirational going on in our little corner of the internet that is unlike any gathering you have ever attended. In fact, it has become wondrously apparent that The Beautiful New World has already begun.

For those of you who are drawn to participate in a very powerful group event, the January 21st visualization/meditation/prayer event was such an overwhelming success, the group has decided to hold monthly events throughout 2012 on the 21st of each month. For more information, and to register your intent to participate, please visit our Facebook Event Page athttp://www.facebook.com/events/161568233960330/

Love to you all,

Mathew Hart, Pearl Lee-Ora Landsman and Hester Aira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ