Sunday 29 July 2012

5,000 Views Approaching... Thank you

Thank you everyone who has tripped by this blog accidentally or otherwise over this last few months since 10 May 2012.  I am overwhelmed that so many people have come to visit this blog.  Thank you all for doing me the honour of coming to read what I have to say and the research that interests me.  I hope this blog is helping you to gain some new perspectives. That would make me very happy...  to see people getting out of the box  : ) Thank you all.  Much love to you all globally. 

Thank you American Kabuki for inspiring me to blog  : )

from Bronwyn in New Zealand, South Pacific, Oceania






Here's some statistics for the last 24 hours...  for your interest  : )


Graph of Blogger page views

Pageviews today
24
Pageviews yesterday
321
Pageviews last month
1,841
Pageviews all time history
 4,809



EntryPageviews
86
68
19
14
10
8
7
4
4
3


Pageviews by Countries   (last 24 hours)
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


EntryPageviews
United States
201
New Zealand
28
Russia
13
Germany
7
United Kingdom
7
Canada
3
Netherlands
3
Switzerland
2
Australia
1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ