Wednesday 11 July 2012

A reply from the Beehive re: Asset Sales


J Key (MIN) J.Key@ministers.govt.nz
9:52 AM (11 hours ago)
to me
Dear Ms L.

On behalf of the Prime Minister, Rt Hon John Key, I acknowledge your email concerning the mixed ownership model of state-owned enterprises.

Please be assured that your comments have been noted.

As the issue you have raised falls within the portfolio responsibility of the Minister for State Owned Enterprises, Hon Tony Ryall, your email has been forwarded to his office for consideration.

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.


Regards


E Watson  | Executive Assistant

On behalf of

B Smith | Private Secretary | Office of the Prime Minister
Private Bag 18041 | Parliament Buildings | Wellington 6160 | New Zealand






From: Bronwyn
Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2012 10:43 pm
To: Rt Hon. John Key (MIN)
Subject: Stop stealing my stuff !!!

John Key.  These assets are not YOURS to sell.

There are LAWS against receiving STOLEN GOODS and selling them on.  Why do you think you're exempt John ??  I hold you accountable...  Treason against your homeland in 1987 and again now !!

Why did you take MY stuff and then try to con me into buying it back?  Do you think we're that stupid, John ?? Is this just ANOTHER TAX ??

By the way...  Just wondering where the $112 billion went to ??  Did the Trader have a last little flutter on the Derivatives Market ??  God I hope not !!  So where is the $112 billion then ??

Mate... If I was you, i'd be lookin' over my shoulder from now on !!!!

Tighten up your Security brother.  
I predict it's gonna be a bumpy ride !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ