Sunday 9 December 2012

NZ Protests the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement


Protestors Assualted And Forced To Move On, TPPA Protest, Vinny Eastwoo


Published on Dec 8, 2012

Got footage of the police roughing up protestors 0:45s-3:44

Police forcing Protestors Back in a big line 8:26s-8:48

Police shoving me through their line when I'd been the one helping them telling the protesters to move stick together and remain calm don't panic  8:49

Cops preventing me from returning to my car which was open and had lots of equipment in and parked on a bus stop for the protest with a megaphone on the bonnet. 9:05-10:28 

Trying to get the cops to break a smile 10:29-11:20 

Cop accosting me and violating my personal space because I had a microphone in my camera bag  11:56



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ