Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hot Flashes - Are you a 12-21-12 Energy Conductor ??

Bron - This is a very interesting article. I've been plagued with hot flashes this year... I'm somewhat post-menopausal but the heat waves were non-existent in 2011. They came back with a vengeance half way through this year. Today, I haven't really noticed any that have been significant, anyway. Hmmm... that's interesting. This is an interesting testimony as to the reason for these extremely insistent heat-waves. I hope this article provides some explanation for other readers as well : )




My Ascension Experience: Part 1  (excerpts)

- by Newly Conscious, 18 Dec 2012, 



Much is being written about 12-21-12 and the ascension. As a professional in the area of health care, I have been waiting and watching to see how my physicality is being affected, as well as observing what is happening in the lives of my loved ones and the rest of the world.  This is the first instalment detailing aspects of my own experience.

I have been having very significant “hot flashes” for quite some time. These involve my entire body and I feel like my skin is crawling along with the heat. My husband is able to feel when it is starting before I am aware of it.

As an OB/Gyn [obstetrician and gynecologist], I am quite experienced and knowledgeable about menopause and hot flashes; these are slightly different as they are quite what I would call “insistent”, attacking me many times throughout the day and especially the night, and not responding to the usual hormonal manipulations. They also seem to greatly involve the soles of my feet, which is not usual for menopause.  I have taken to scrubbing my feet vigorously during my daily shower.

I realize now that many of us lightworkers are here simply to transmute energy for others. We are like spark plugs, plugged into the earth, receiving negative energy from others which may or may not be noticeable to us. Our feet are where we “plug in” and get grounded, and where the energy flows through us and into the earth...

Getting back to the hot flashes, two nights ago I had an attack approximately every 15-30 minutes. I had the distinct impression that the purpose of these was to transmute some of the negative energy around Adam Lanza [the shooter in the Newtown tragedy]. I had watched a newscast earlier that day in which the names of all the victims were listed, and I noticed that his name was not among them. The next morning (yesterday) I awoke with the imperative to write something about forgiveness. My hot flashes were essentially gone for 24 hours, and I posted my article today on this site...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ