Friday 7 December 2012

"Survival Party"

I hollered over the fence this morning and asked my neighbours if they're having a "Survival Party" on 21st December.

He grinned and said, "Yeah. I think i'll bring my barbecue out and watch "the end" from my front lawn."  :D

We live in a cul-de-sac so i'm feeling somewhat inspired to organise a "street party" to happen on everyone's front lawns or on the front grass verges...  and just roam up and down with my plate, a 6-pack and a wee bag of uncooked meat to replenish what I take...  and get to know my neighbours and have a great party   : )  Bonus !!  It's a Friday !!!  ... bring out the tambourines and the belly-dancers   : )



                        



                           

               

                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ