Here are some of the key points for physical effects and illness arising from Electro-magnetic Frequency (EMF) and Radio Frequency (RF) exposure, from The American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) 12th April 2012 Press Release, following:
- ... the AAEM concludes that “significant harmful biological effects occur from non‐thermal RF exposure” showing causality.
- The AAEM also expresses concern regarding significant, but poorly understood quantum field effects of EMF and RF fields on human health.
- The AAEM calls for: (1) Immediate caution regarding “Smart Meter” installation due to potentially harmful RF exposure...
- In the last 20 years, our physicians began seeing patients who reported that electric power lines, televisions and other electrical devices caused a wide variety of symptoms...
- Multiple studies correlate RF exposure with diseases such as cancer, neurological disease, reproductive disorders, immune dysfunction, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
- The electromagnetic wave spectrum is divided into ionizing radiation such as ultraviolet and Xrays and non‐ionizing radiation such as ultrasound and radiofrequency (RF), which includes WiFi, cell phones, and Smart Meter wireless communication. It has long been recognized that ionizing radiation can have a negative impact on health. However, the effects of non‐ionizing radiation on human health recently have been seen.
- However, many in vitro, in vivo and epidemiological studies demonstrate that significant harmful biological effects occur from non‐thermal RF exposure...
- Genetic damage, reproductive defects, cancer, neurological degeneration and nervous system dysfunction, immune system dysfunction, cognitive effects, protein and peptide damage, kidney damage, and developmental effects have all been reported in the peer‐reviewed scientific literature.
- Genotoxic effects from RF exposure... show chromosomal instability, altered gene expression, gene mutations, DNA fragmentation and DNA structural breaks.
- Genotoxic effects are documented to occur in neurons, blood lymphocytes, sperm, red blood cells, epithelial cells, hematopoietic tissue, lung cells and bone marrow.
- The World Health Organization has classified RF emissions as a group 2 B carcinogen. Cellular telephone use in rural areas was also shown to be associated with an increased risk for malignant brain tumors.
- The fact that RF exposure causes neurological damage has been documented repeatedly.
- Increased blood‐brain barrier permeability and oxidative damage, which are associated with brain cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, have been found.
- ... occurrence of albumin leak across the blood‐brain barrier.
- ... degenerative neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) have been reported. Other neurological and cognitive disorders such as headaches, dizziness, tremors, decreased memory and attention, autonomic nervous system dysfunction, decreased reaction times, sleep disturbances and visual disruption have been reported...
Pulsed electromagnetic frequencies (as you get in a Smart Meter/ Advanced Meter/ Smart Box) were shown to consistently provoke neurological symptoms in a blinded subject while exposure to continuous frequencies did not.
Is this the 'agenda' ???
" China’s military is developing electromagnetic pulse weapons that Beijing plans to use... Portions of a National Ground Intelligence Centerstudy on the lethal effects of electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and high-powered microwave (HPM) weapons...
EMP weapons mimic the gamma-ray pulse caused by a nuclear blast that knocks out all electronics, including computers and automobiles, over wide areas. The phenomenon was discovered in 1962 after an aboveground nuclear test in the Pacific disabled electronics in Hawaii.
A quantum physics model is necessary to fully understand and appreciate how and why EMF and RF fields are harmful to humans. In quantum physics and quantum field theory, matter can behave as a particle or as a wave with wave‐like properties. Matter and electromagnetic fields encompass quantum fields that fluctuate in space and time. These interactions can have long‐range effects which cannot be shielded, are non‐linear and by their quantum nature have uncertainty. Living systems, including the human body, interact with the magnetic vector potential component of an electromagnetic field such as the field near a toroidal coil. The magnetic vector potential is the coupling pathway between biological systems and electromagnetic fields. Once a patient’s specific threshold of intensity has been exceeded, it is the frequency* which triggers the patient’s reactions.
* frequency (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hertz )
Long range EMF or RF forces can act over large distances setting a biological system oscillating in phase with the frequency of the electromagnetic field... [wow !!!] This also may produce an electromagnetic frequency imprint into the living system that can be long lasting. [not good]
Research using objective instrumentation has shown that even passive resonant circuits can imprint a frequency into water and biological systems [omg!!] These quantum electrodynamic effects do exist and may explain the adverse health effects seen with EMF and RF exposure. These EMF and RF quantum field effects have not been adequately studied and are not fully understood regarding human health.
Because of the well documented studies showing adverse effects on health and the not fully understood quantum field effect, AAEM calls for exercising precaution with regard to EMF, RF and general frequency exposure.
It is clear that the human body uses electricity from the chemical bond to the nerve impulse and obviously this orderly sequence can be disturbed by an individual‐specific electromagnetic frequency environment.
Neighbours and whole communities are
already exercising precaution and
demanding abstention from wireless
in their homes and businesses.
American Academy of Environmental Medicine
6505 E Central • Ste 296 • Wichita, KS 67206
Tel: (316) 684-5500 • Fax: (316) 684-5709
April 12, 2012
Dr. Amy L. Dean, D.O.
American Academy of Environmental Medicine
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine Calls for
Immediate Caution regarding Smart Meter Installation
Wichita, KS‐ The American Academy of Environmental Medicine today released its position paper on electromagnetic field (EMF) and radiofrequency (RF) health effects calling for immediate caution regarding smart meter installations. Citing several peer‐reviewed scientific studies, the AAEM concludes that “significant harmful biological effects occur from non‐thermal RF exposure” showing causality. The AAEM also expresses concern regarding significant, but poorly understood quantum field effects of EMF and RF fields on human health...
The AAEM calls for:
• Immediate caution regarding “Smart Meter” installation due to potentially harmful RF exposure
•Accommodation for health considerations regarding EMF and RF exposure, including exposure to wireless “Smart Meter” technology
• Independent studies to further understand health effects from EMF and RF
• Use of safer technology, including for “Smart Meters”, such as hard‐wiring, fiber optics or other non‐harmful methods of data transmission
• Independent studies to further understand the health effects from EMF and RF exposures
• Recognition that electromagnetic hypersensitivity is a growing problem worldwide
• Consideration and independent research regarding the quantum effects of EMF and RF on human health
• Understanding and control of this electrical environmental bombardment for the protection of society
The AAEM’s position paper on electromagnetic and radiofrequency fields can be found at:
AAEM is an international association of physicians and other professionals dedicated to addressing the clinical aspects of environmental health. More information is available at www.aaemonline.org.
About AAEM: The American Academy of Environmental Medicine was founded in 1965, and is an international association of physicians and other professionals interested in the clinical aspects of humans and their environment. The Academy is interested in expanding the knowledge of interactions between human individuals and their environment, as these may be demonstrated to be reflected in their total health. The AAEM provides research and education in the recognition, treatment and prevention of illnesses induced by exposures to biological and chemical agents encountered in air, food and water.
American Academy of Environmental Medicine:
Electromagnetic and Radiofrequency Fields
Effect on Human Health
For over 50 years, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) has been studying and treating the effects of the environment on human health...
Genotoxic effects from RF exposure... RF exposure causes neurological damage...
Nephrotoxic effects from RF exposure...
Electromagnetic field (EMF) hypersensitivity...
Long range EMF or RF forces can act over large distances...
Because of the well documented studies showing adverse effects on health...
Submitted by: Amy L. Dean, DO, William J. Rea, MD, Cyril W. Smith, PhD, Alvis L. Barrier, MD
Bibliography: Electromagnetic and Radiofrequency Fields Effect on Human Health
Original Source: http://aaemonline.org/AAEMpressrelease.html