- ... the AAEM concludes that “significant harmful biological effects occur from non‐thermal RF exposure” showing causality.
- The AAEM also expresses concern regarding significant, but poorly understood quantum field effects of EMF and RF fields on human health.
- The AAEM calls for: (1) Immediate caution regarding “Smart Meter” installation due to potentially harmful RF exposure...
- In the last 20 years, our physicians began seeing patients who reported that electric power lines, televisions and other electrical devices caused a wide variety of symptoms...
- Multiple studies correlate RF exposure with diseases such as cancer, neurological disease, reproductive disorders, immune dysfunction, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
- The electromagnetic wave spectrum is divided into ionizing radiation such as ultraviolet and Xrays and non‐ionizing radiation such as ultrasound and radiofrequency (RF), which includes WiFi, cell phones, and Smart Meter wireless communication. It has long been recognized that ionizing radiation can have a negative impact on health. However, the effects of non‐ionizing radiation on human health recently have been seen.
- However, many in vitro, in vivo and epidemiological studies demonstrate that significant harmful biological effects occur from non‐thermal RF exposure...
- Genetic damage, reproductive defects, cancer, neurological degeneration and nervous system dysfunction, immune system dysfunction, cognitive effects, protein and peptide damage, kidney damage, and developmental effects have all been reported in the peer‐reviewed scientific literature.
- Genotoxic effects from RF exposure... show chromosomal instability, altered gene expression, gene mutations, DNA fragmentation and DNA structural breaks.
- Genotoxic effects are documented to occur in neurons, blood lymphocytes, sperm, red blood cells, epithelial cells, hematopoietic tissue, lung cells and bone marrow.
- The World Health Organization has classified RF emissions as a group 2 B carcinogen. Cellular telephone use in rural areas was also shown to be associated with an increased risk for malignant brain tumors.
- The fact that RF exposure causes neurological damage has been documented repeatedly.
- Increased blood‐brain barrier permeability and oxidative damage, which are associated with brain cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, have been found.
- ... occurrence of albumin leak across the blood‐brain barrier.
- ... degenerative neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) have been reported. Other neurological and cognitive disorders such as headaches, dizziness, tremors, decreased memory and attention, autonomic nervous system dysfunction, decreased reaction times, sleep disturbances and visual disruption have been reported...
Is this the 'agenda' ???
A quantum physics model is necessary to fully understand and appreciate how and why EMF and RF fields are harmful to humans. In quantum physics and quantum field theory, matter can behave as a particle or as a wave with wave‐like properties. Matter and electromagnetic fields encompass quantum fields that fluctuate in space and time. These interactions can have long‐range effects which cannot be shielded, are non‐linear and by their quantum nature have uncertainty. Living systems, including the human body, interact with the magnetic vector potential component of an electromagnetic field such as the field near a toroidal coil. The magnetic vector potential is the coupling pathway between biological systems and electromagnetic fields. Once a patient’s specific threshold of intensity has been exceeded, it is the frequency* which triggers the patient’s reactions.
Long range EMF or RF forces can act over large distances setting a biological system oscillating in phase with the frequency of the electromagnetic field... [wow !!!] This also may produce an electromagnetic frequency imprint into the living system that can be long lasting. [not good]
Original Source: http://aaemonline.org/AAEMpressrelease.html