Friday 11 August 2023

New Facebook group "The Storm Is Upon Us "

 


New Facebook group The Storm Is Upon Us. Q proofs and related material welcome. Please note: The group has been up on Facebook for two weeks now and has not received any notification for breaking community guidelines. I've even been posting the link "qanon posts online" straight on the group as well. This is extraordinary. I think the last of the Q groups on Facebook were removed in early 2020. But here we are again, being allowed a voice! I do believe that since June 6, 2023 there's been a change of guard. I saw 10 proofs across various platforms in the space of 3 days. I do believe power was handed over on 6/6. Ironic, right? It is my observation that Patriots are now in control across many platforms #MilitaryIntelligence

Where we go one we go all...

Join us!



Update 15 August 2023

Facebook melts down when people share too much truth.




... So I have no idea if the group is still up on Facebook. I think it's probably gone. My other Admin has been repelled also. Apparently Facebook has issues with people talking about directed energy weapons that were dubbed "wildfires" by the media, re: the Hawaii travesty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ