Friday 13 July 2018

#WalkAway #WalkingAway #WalkAwayCampaign #MAGA #GreatAwakening


Brandon Straka - initiator


Vanessa Berben, My #WalkAway Story

Vanessa Berben - Published on Jul 6, 2018

I’ve been so inspired by the #WalkAway campaign that I'm getting over my fear and adding my voice. (www.2fingersberben.com)



why i chose to #WalkAway , my story !

Tumi Yukii - Published on Jul 10, 2018

thank you for watching!!



#WalkAway - Traumatic life-changing journey of #WalkingAway

#WalkAway Fansite - Published on Jun 30, 2018

"#walkaway #somewhereinthemiddle #wheredoibelong", Libby.



Get off the Democrat Plantation!!! #WalkAway

Black Conservative In NY - Published on Jun 29, 2018

The Black Conservative from NYC here. Sending the message to all minorities out there. Give Conservatism and our President Donald Trump a chance. If you like the video please feel free to like and SUBSCRIBE 👍🏾



My WalkAway Story!

David Harris Jr - Published on Jul 2, 2018

This is my #WalkAway story...  Go to: www.DavidHarrisJr.com

Founder: Brendan Straka



 Video:  #walkaway

LP Johnson - Published on Jul 6, 2018

While I am not willing to call myself a red pill Republican, I am walking away from the Democratic Party. I'm "on the fence" about the border wall 🤡, and I have a few other issues with Republicans in government, like not putting into practice what they preach. I am For individual liberty, for the constitution, for the Bill of Rights, and for personal responsibility.



"When I started to #WalkAway... EVERYONE came at me"

#WalkAway Fansite - Published on Jul 1, 2018

"I LOVE THIS MOVEMENT!! All your stories have inspired me to tell my own and I hope you share this if you think it will help others!!!! (If you have trouble sharing, please say so!) I hope it helps just one person feel better and feel validated, because all of you have helped validate me! All my love to all of you! #WalkAway #MAGA", Devin.

Join the movement: 

Post your own video on the #WalkAway Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/19453...



#WalkAway - Why I voted for Trump in 2016 #MAGA 2020

Y.G. NYGHTSTORM - Published on Jul 9, 2018

Former Democrat YG Nyghtstorm filmed this video one day after the historic 2016 election where he PROUDLY voted for Donald J. Trump. Millions of people that voted for Obama are now supporting Trump because the democrats have abandoned them. But we are ALL Americans and its time to UNITE so we can move forward with making America great again!

YG Nyghtstorm is a former Democrat, now a Conservative Political Advocate that teaches people that they no longer have to be trapped in a “victimhood” status. SHOWING others that faith, hard work and building positive relationships is a gateway to success and achieving the American Dream. This proud father of 7 children loves his country and wants to keep it great for many generations to come! 

TWITTER: @ygnyghtstorm #WalkAwayCampaign


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ