Friday 12 October 2012

Get Back To Your Garden - Grow Your Own Food


Don't eat the technocratic "food"...  It will make you sick...  in the long run...

- cancer
- diabetes
- bowel cancer
- thyroid 
- psoriasis & eczema
- ADHD
- heart function
- kidney function
- brain function
- infertility

.... and that's only the big headings !!  Many sub-headings under these  : (

The solution ??

When you grow your own food it becomes medicine for your body and you will get well.  I was full of physical energy 2 years ago when I gardened, gardened, gardened for myself and grew my own food.  I let my garden go over these last 2 years...  and now...  I know i'm not well  : (    I am re-composting my garden this summer and will eat out of it again this season (Oct - June summer season).  I know I will be revitalised once more by doing this.

btw. This is the teaching of Anastasia in "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" series.  I followed exactly what she said when I read the books in 2010 and I was full of good health...  

It's time to get back to the basics  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ