Thursday 27 February 2020

The BEST NEWS re CΟRΟNΑ Virus you've heard all month! Kinda.



February 23, 2020




Blogger BronnyNZ says: In the last 2 weeks since February 14 I have had 4 out of 6 in the top list (mild) and 5 out of 6 in the bottom paragraph. Because of ongoing but not pernicious diarrhea, I am now taking electrolytes. It's time to go and request a blood test from my doctor I think. Too many of my low-key symptoms are in alignment with the lists above. I wonder if my doctor will give me the test, or if I will be turned away like so many other people have been around the world ?? !!!

Location, prevention, symptoms: I live in south Sweden in Skåne, and I did put myself in self-quarantine ever since I got symptoms similar to what i'd heard people talk about in videos. Because my symptoms have not been fully-blown, I thought my slight unwellness might be something else. This is the first time i've seen a list of symptoms. Hopefully a blood test can clear the matter up. Most people in the population do remain asymptomatic. Eg: If I have it, my partner has been fully exposed by now - and he is by-and-large perfectly fine.

The problem with this virus is this: Infection rate - "R nought" (RO) which is extremely high for COVID-19 at around RO 6-10. The normal flu virus sits somewhere around RO 1.2 or so. When there are too many cases for your local hospital to provide oxygen treatment for, when people get serious respiratory debilitation... that's when you get huge numbers of deaths! We have seen this in China, and now in South Korea, Italy and Iran. Ie: You really don't want an outbreak in your city or in your region that over-extends the resources of your local hospital! Bad news. No wonder authorities want to under-play their responses to this disease, rather than put everyone in panic!  😕


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ