Wednesday 10 July 2019

Death sentence imminent for UK journalist who exposed Muslim grooming gangs in the UK. 10,000s of UK working class children, girls and women saved and protected by this man. His crime? "Journalism" - exposing the BBC #FakeNews and the deep state. Help today - support @ tommyappeal.com and please share this information with your networks. Tommy's life depends on you doing this - not an exaggeration.


TOMMY'S DESPERATE PLEA TO PRESIDENT TRUMP

July 10, 2019

Source TR News: I am going to be sent to jail [July 11, 2019] for asking convicted child rapists, as a journalist “how are you feeling about your verdict?”, I have been refused by the judge to be given at least 4 weeks to prepare a pre-sentence report which is unheard of. Murderers, rapists, terrorists, all of these are given time to prepare pre-sentence reports and other necessary assessments before they are sentenced, but of course not me!

The judge wants me back in court on next Thursday 11th July so my punishment or prison sentence can be expedited. I will say this plainly and straight to the point:

I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP ME WITH ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, PLEASE PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT.

- Tommy Robinson
London UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ