Saturday, 27 February 2016

Ricky Dearman sock puppet "LillyLew" has been REMOVED !!


For three consecutive days, BronnyNZ and a team of dedicated Hamptead Cover Up supporters Reported the fake Ricky Dearman account on Facebook that he had created to harass me and disparage me.


Here is the response from Facebook regarding my Reports followed by my reply of gratitude...



Your report  (my report)

Yesterday
You anonymously reported Gabriella Barney for being full of inappropriate content.

Our reply  (Facebook's reply)
Today

Thanks for letting us know about the profile you reported for being full of inappropriate content. We're following up with Gabriella Barney about this to make sure they know about the Facebook Community Standards. You name was kept confidential.

Please let us know if you see anything else that concerns you. We want to keep Facebook safe and welcoming for everyone.



My letter of gratitude:





Thank you very much. I very much appreciate you taking this action  : )  Could you please give me some reassurances that Ricky Dearman aka LillyLew URL/ Gabriella Barney account will not be put up again?

Also:  I found the REAL Gabriella Barney.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GabriellaBarneyGroupe/

This is what Ricky Dearman always does. He uses other people's profile names and identities and then he disparages other people using those fake accounts. This is very problematic  : (

eg:  Danielle George and Danielle La Verite
eg: David Divad alternatively called Divad David

Thank you so much... a thousand times over  : )  <3



Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.